We’ve all been there… logging in to a Zoom meeting… nothing happening… logging in again on the same device.
Ranjit Singh Mann had exactly that problem while joining Novus Rotary’s ‘just for fun’ meeting. His second attempt proved successful while the rest of the attendees could still see his first attempt.
With no speaker booked, the members were glad to have a light-hearted start to the meting.
Even though there was no speaker and no agenda, members were busy hearing
- about a Rotary Peace webinar attended by President Sarita Shah;
- that Sarita had bought 68 Easter eggs for homeless people with members’ donations;
- that club members had bought 12 COVID-compliant face masks bearing the Novus Rotary logo at £3.50 each;
- that secretary Pam had very nearly won a prize at a novel and enjoyable Murder Mystery Evening held by the Rotary Club of Rushden Chichele, which raised nearly £400 for End Polio Now;
- that Pam was going to attend a virtual assembly at Falcons Primary School to oversee the presentation of Rotary Stars awards;
- and to hear that President-Elect Kartar Singh Bring had taken part in an inspirational two-day President Elect Preparation Seminar
Last edited at 22:00 on Thursday, 25.03.2021